EGpko.private.server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EGpko.private.server

Where The Legends Are Reunited

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

how can i donate

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
riku191

how can i donate Empty
PostSubject: how can i donate   how can i donate Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:36 am

i clicked donate and i see that they showed all the items/gems , but how can i click and buy? do i send the money to some email? and pm a gm later or something what if the gm doesnt come on for days time -.-

why didnt u just add a click and buy to get your points with paypal so much easier then this not so decent system.....

anyways answer my question please how am i suppsoed 2 donate i dont wanna send my money 2 wrong guy or w/e
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

how can i donate Empty
PostSubject: Re: how can i donate   how can i donate Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:17 am

riku191 wrote:
i clicked donate and i see that they showed all the items/gems , but how can i click and buy? do i send the money to some email? and pm a gm later or something what if the gm doesnt come on for days time -.-

why didnt u just add a click and buy to get your points with paypal so much easier then this not so decent system.....

anyways answer my question please how am i suppsoed 2 donate i dont wanna send my money 2 wrong guy or w/e
we r still working for 'click & buy sytem'

if u wanna donate..u can directly pay via paypal at Admin EGpko email...also included your In Game Name & your donation item.....for trusted at your side,also tell gm when u ill be online for trading item donation....
Back to top Go down
http://egpko-private.friendhood.net

how can i donate
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EGpko.private.server :: GENERAL :: Talk Rubbish-
Jump to: